Friday 30 September 2011

The Things That I Want In My Life Are..

Hey guys it's me again..right now i have a lot of time,i have been thinking that i wanna hang out or take a nap,but i dont wannna waste my time at all,plus i have a test by tomorrow,nope,i mean FINAL EXAM..so,i wanna take a few minutes to write in this post..just now i have log in into my Facebook account and take a speed view in the 'new feed',then there was a boy post a beautiful song to her girlfriend..sweet is'nt it? and the title of the song is All about Us by He Is We ft Owl City..



so the reason is,i want a guy who can take care of me,that make me feel secure or anything..and i wanna a guy who make me feel special towards him..and understand of every situation..or if everytime i'm sulking,i wanna a guy who can persuade me gently..and that would make me feel better..i wanna a guy standing by my side all the time..the guy who can make me laugh,make me smile,and make me happy like i own the whole wide world..i wanna a guy who can give a lot of love and a very sincere by the bottom of his heart..i wanna a guy who make good promises and he will fulfill the promises..


No comments:

Post a Comment